Are you looking for a way to test for canine distemper or parvovirus?
Look no further than the Pet CDV/CPV Test Paper! This easy-to-use test paper provides quick and accurate results to help you determine if your pet is suffering from either of these viruses.
The Pet CDV/CPV Test Paper is simple to use. Just acquire a sample, dilute it, and draw it with a straw. Then, drop the solution into the provided S hole. You’ll have your results within minutes and can take the appropriate steps to help your pet.
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Get the Pet CDV/CPV Test Paper today and give your pet the best chance for a full recovery.
CPV small symptoms:
- Heating to 40 degrees Celsius, the small is similar to acute gastroenteritis, vomiting, diarrhea, bloody diarrhea, loss of appetite, and depression.
- Easy to operate:
- Step 1: Acquisition test sample
- Step 2: Dilute the sample
- Step 3: Draw with a straw
- Step 4: Drop into the shole
- Step 5: Results to determine