Look no further than the Pet GPS Tracker Locator Device! This handy little device attaches to your pet’s collar and uses GPS to track their location. You can also set up a geofence to restrict your pet’s movements to a certain area. Plus, if your pet happens to run off, you can use the Overspeed Alarm to find them quickly.
Features & Benefits:
– Long Standby Time: The built-in 3.7V 500mAh Li-ion battery can stand by for up to 100 hours.
– Remotely Voice Monitor: You can send “Monitor+Password” to the device to turn it into monitor mode. This allows you to make calls to the SIM number in the device and monitor the voice around the device.
– Geo-fence: You can set up a geofence to restrict your pet’s movements to a certain area.
– Overspeed Alarm: This alarm is activated when the unit speed exceeds the set limit. This is helpful if your pet happens to run off.
How it works:
1. Attach the device to your pet’s collar.
2. Use GPS to track your pet’s location.
3. Set up a geofence to restrict your pet’s movements.
4. Use the Overspeed Alarm to find your pet if they run off.
Here’s what our customers are saying:
“This device is a lifesaver! I was so worried about my pet getting lost, but now I can track their every move. I would highly recommend this to any pet owner.”
“I love being able to see where my pet is at all times. It gives me peace of mind knowing that I can find them if they ever happen to run off.”