The Electric Pet Nail Grinder is perfect for at-home grooming! This professional-grade grinder is easy to use and will keep your pet’s nails looking great.
The Electric Pet Nail Grinder is a professional-grade nail grinder that is easy to use and will keep your pet’s nails looking great. It is powered by 2 AA batteries and has a max size of 13.5*3*2cm. It is made of ABS and PS material and has a voltage of 3V. It is also very quiet, with a noise level of under 60dB.
Features & Benefits:
-Powered by 2 AA batteries
-Max size of 13.5*3*2cm
-Made of ABS and PS material
-Voltage of 3V
-Quiet, with a noise level of under 60dB
How it works: To use the Electric Pet Nail Grinder, simply select the appropriate port for your pet’s size and nails. Holding the grinder in your right hand, use your left hand to gently hold your pet’s paw and insert the nail into the hole. You can then begin grinding the nail.
“My dog hates getting his nails trimmed, but with this grinder, he doesn’t mind at all! It’s so easy to use, and it does a great job.”
“I was so tired of taking my cat to the groomer every month to get his nails done. This grinder has saved me so much time and money!”
“I never knew grinding my dog’s nails could be so easy! This grinder is definitely worth the money.”
- Step 2: According to the pet’s size and nail characteristics, select the suitable port for your pet. Port 1 is for small-sized pets to grind nails; Port 2 is for medium and large pets.
- Step 3: Holding the nail grinder with a right hand, open the switch of the nail grinder. Pinch the pet’s paws with a left hand, put the pet’s nail gently into the hole, and you can begin to grind the pet’s nails.
- First, show your beloved pet the nail grinder, let your pet touch & smell it and listen to the sound to avoid fear.
- If the pet is the first time using a nail grinder, it is recommended that the sharp fingernail or long wear parts should be ground first, but not too much, to avoid causing bleeding.
- For the pet’s safety, it should be less than 5 seconds for each grinding time to adjust the grooming angle of the pet’s nails.
- Opening the battery from either side is more convenient.
- If your pet’s nail length is too long, you can trim nails with pet scissors, then use a pet nail grinder to polish your pet’s nails.
- Package :1 * Electric Pet Nail Grinder